Ever feel confused or uncertain about estate planning?
Whatever fears you may have about how to plan for your family’s future, we have the experience to help you create an estate plan that will give you the peace of mind you deserve. Since 1989, we’ve helped families like yours protect and preserve their assets in a way that provides meaning and value to their loved ones or their favorite charities.
Our clients share many common planning goals:
- Preserving privacy
- Avoiding public disclosure of assets in probate court at sickness or death
- Keeping peace in the family
- Creating fair results for children of blended families
- Creating clear instructions about what to do for you in the event of sickness
- Preventing nursing home poverty due to chronic long-term illness
- Providing for special needs children
- Protecting retirement savings after death
- Protecting and providing for minor children
- Reducing income, estate or inheritance taxes
- Creating community impact through charity and planned giving
There’s nothing more pleasing to us than creating a plan that assures what you’ve worked so hard for over a lifetime will be used to create more financial abundance, more freedom, and a higher quality of life for yourself and the people you love.
Estate planning begins by saying yes to expert guidance. Once you make this commitment, we know that you’ll experience more confidence, fulfillment, and peace of mind.
Call us today at (231) 799-4994 to set up a complimentary Get Acquainted Call.
© 2022 Douglas H. McPhail, PLC